Funding Option for ALL Small Business Owners
Most business owners only qualify for funding based on credit card sales, but Paramount has created the Revenue Advance program so that all business owners qualify for financing regardless of how they collect payments from their customers. Paramount will be able to provide you with more funding because we structure the Revenue Advance based on insurance payments, wire transfers, checks, cash deposits, credit cards and all other electronic payments. Paramount’s Funding Specialists are constantly thinking of ways to fund small business owners that our competition consistently declines.
How does it work?
We provide you with capital based off of your monthly gross revenues and payback is based on a fixed percentage of future gross sales. We will request the most recent 6 months of business Bank Statements to determine your Monthly Sales. We will then present you with 3-5 funding options to choose from. After YOU DECIDE which option is best for your business, we typically can wire the funds within 3 business days. Once the money is wired, we will begin collecting a small agreed upon percentage from your sales. So if business slows down, so do your payments to Paramount.
Do I qualify for Revenue Advance Funding?
You qualify if you meet the following criteria:
- Open for business for at least 3 months
- Minimum of $15,000 per Month in Sales
- Minimum of 15 Sales Transactions per Month
- No Open Bankruptcies
Benefits of a Revenue Advance
- Access up to $250,000
- No Personal Guarantees or Collateral Attached
- Paramount only gets paid back when you get paid by your customer
- Receive a second advance 120 days after the first advance
- Use the Money to purchase inventory, expand, purchase equipment or however you feel will best benefit your business
How much do you qualify for?
Approvals last for 60 days, so even if you want to find out how much you qualify for it doesn’t mean you have to make an immediate decision. Call to speak with a Funding Specialist at 877-796-6554 or complete our online .
* This is not a loan. This is an advance against future sales. It is a purchase of future sales at a discounted rate.